0

Thomas
1

iPhone 4 Disabled but cant connect to iTunes to fix it

i just got an iphone 4. i set it up with a passcode so no one would go through it, my friend got it disabled to where i have to connect it to itunes to undisable it, i didnt have a chance to connect it to my itunes before he did that. now when i try to connect it to itunes, it says that i have to take the passcode off of it when i obiously cant, how do i fix this?

Edited by: mayer ( ) , oldturkey03 ( )

my iphone 4 is locked it will display on screen that iphone is disabled connect to iTunes so what can I do plese tell me

Asad Abbas,

yes i relly need my phone fix

shataya harris,

this is stupid my iPhone won't connect to iTunes its asking me if i want to but then it says that i have to respond with the iPhone

jwed,

had same prob dont plug it in turn the phone all the way off and hold the home button while you plug it in then it will work but you may have to wipe your phon

asf,

4

Thomas, try this Go into DFU Mode and restore. DFU Mode Connect your iPhone to your computer Turn your iPhone Off Press and hold the power button for 3 Seconds While continuing to hold the Power button, press the home button as well for 10 seconds Keep holding down the home button, release the power button for another 10 seconds iTunes should now detect the iPhone in recovery mode, press OK, and restore your iPhone. Now you can release the buttons. If you have not reached this point, then you have not entered DFU Mode.

thank you so much this helped and worked :D

Charli,

even in DFU mode I still cant connect to iTunes keep getting error 9006 please help

tika,

tika, try this from Apple: There may be third-party software that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting a TcpWindowSize entry into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause these errors. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet size modification for assistance or follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Verify that access to ports 80 and 443 are allowed on your network. Verify that communication to albert.apple.com or photos.apple.com is not blocked by a firewall, or other Internet security setting. Discard the .ipsw file, open iTunes and attempt to download the update again. See the steps under Advanced Steps > Rename, move, or delete the iOS software file (.ipsw) below for file locations. Restore your device while connected to a different network. Restore using a different computer."

THX, it really helped me

John Fukuda,

0

Taylor King
1

oldturkey03 my Iphone did that to and my aunt did this thing and it worked it is a video

try this

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=when...

Pls my iphone home button is broken.... How else can i get into the recovery mode with my iphone disabled and requesting for itunes

richardinho221996,

0

Justin
1

All you have to do is you have to press and hold the home and lock button and the up volume button

0

lance
1

im hip

0

lance
1

hip with the tip

0

slobodandano
1

I fixed my device using this guide - iPhone is Disabled Error Fix