Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone 4 Disabled but cant connect to iTunes to fix it

I just got an iPhone 4. I set it up with a passcode so no one would go through it. My friend tried to unlock it, and now it's disabled to the point where I have to connect it to iTunes to enable it. I didn't have a chance to connect it to my iTunes before he did that. When I try to connect it to iTunes, it says that I have to remove the passcode, but I obviously can't. How do I fix this?

Thanks a million asf -- nothing else worked, not hard-reset or DFU mode (I couldn't get my iPhone 5 to enter dfu at all!) but that simple tip worked perfectly!!

i need to fix it soon

my iphone is disabled and not connected to itunes plzzzz help me....some body

What if i dont have a laptop

good after noon i really need some help can you tell me how to unloock my iphone without a cumputer hope to heare back from you.

Thomas, try going into DFU Mode and restoring your phone:

• Connect your iPhone to your computer.
  • Turn your iPhone off.
  • Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
  • While continuing to hold the Power button, press the home button for 10 seconds.
  • Keep holding down the home button, and release the power button for another 10 seconds.
  • iTunes should now detect the iPhone in recovery mode. Press OK, and restore your iPhone.
  • Now you can release the buttons. If you have not reached this point, then you have not entered DFU Mode.

thank you so much this helped and worked :D

even in DFU mode I still cant connect to iTunes keep getting error 9006 please help

tika, try this from Apple:

There may be third-party software that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting a TcpWindowSize entry into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause these errors. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet size modification for assistance or follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).

Verify that access to ports 80 and 443 are allowed on your network.

Verify that communication to albert.apple.com or photos.apple.com is not blocked by a firewall, or other Internet security setting.

Discard the .ipsw file, open iTunes and attempt to download the update again. See the steps under Advanced Steps > Rename, move, or delete the iOS software file (.ipsw) below for file locations.

Restore your device while connected to a different network.

Restore using a different computer."

THX, it really helped me

off find my iphone

I fixed my device using this guide - iPhone is Disabled Error Fix

its stuck on the connect to itunes screen i connected it to my computer but its not even being detected now what should i do

how to get on dfu mode???

here tell you to enter the DFU mode

oldturkey03 my Iphone did that to and my aunt did this thing and it worked it is a video

try this

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=when...

Pls my iphone home button is broken.... How else can i get into the recovery mode with my iphone disabled and requesting for itunes

All you have to do is you have to press and hold the home and lock button and the up volume button

Basically just power off your phone for 10 seconds and then switch it on and then connect it to your laptop or computer and then install you ios again and it should work!

My iPhone is and cnnect to iTunes pales help

Here's the easiest Guide if your iPhone is disabled - You can fix this error in 5 steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Tmt3IW...

my home button won't work, what to do?

thanks, this really helped. I can now listen to music without my laptop and I can facetime ppl thanks :)

Thomas will be eternally grateful.