iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone 4 Disabled but cant connect to iTunes to fix it

i just got an iphone 4. i set it up with a passcode so no one would go through it, my friend got it disabled to where i have to connect it to itunes to undisable it, i didnt have a chance to connect it to my itunes before he did that. now when i try to connect it to itunes, it says that i have to take the passcode off of it when i obiously cant, how do i fix this?

my iphone 4 is locked it will display on screen that iphone is disabled connect to iTunes so what can I do plese tell me

by Asad Abbas

yes i relly need my phone fix

by shataya harris

this is stupid my iPhone won't connect to iTunes its asking me if i want to but then it says that i have to respond with the iPhone

by jwed

had same prob dont plug it in turn the phone all the way off and hold the home button while you plug it in then it will work but you may have to wipe your phon

by asf

My iPhone 4s smashed and when I was trying to enter the passcode the numbers got stuck and disabled my phone. I have not backed it up and I have photos and contacts that I would love to retrieve. The power button is broken too. The apple ppl say I need to restore but I really don't want to lose everything. Please help! Thank you

by Mik

Thomas, try this Go into DFU Mode and restore. DFU Mode Connect your iPhone to your computer Turn your iPhone Off Press and hold the power button for 3 Seconds While continuing to hold the Power button, press the home button as well for 10 seconds Keep holding down the home button, release the power button for another 10 seconds iTunes should now detect the iPhone in recovery mode, press OK, and restore your iPhone. Now you can release the buttons. If you have not reached this point, then you have not entered DFU Mode.

thank you so much this helped and worked :D

by Charli

even in DFU mode I still cant connect to iTunes keep getting error 9006 please help

by tika

tika, try this from Apple: There may be third-party software that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting a TcpWindowSize entry into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause these errors. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet size modification for assistance or follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Verify that access to ports 80 and 443 are allowed on your network. Verify that communication to albert.apple.com or photos.apple.com is not blocked by a firewall, or other Internet security setting. Discard the .ipsw file, open iTunes and attempt to download the update again. See the steps under Advanced Steps > Rename, move, or delete the iOS software file (.ipsw) below for file locations. Restore your device while connected to a different network. Restore using a different computer."

by oldturkey03

THX, it really helped me

by John Fukuda

off find my iphone

by RamZan love SaBa

oldturkey03 my Iphone did that to and my aunt did this thing and it worked it is a video

try this

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=when...

Pls my iphone home button is broken.... How else can i get into the recovery mode with my iphone disabled and requesting for itunes

by richardinho221996

I fixed my device using this guide - iPhone is Disabled Error Fix

All you have to do is you have to press and hold the home and lock button and the up volume button

Thomas will be eternally grateful.