Motorola Droid RAZR

The Droid Razr is an Android-based, 4G LTE-capable smartphone designed by Motorola.

My Phone Keeps turning off and then turning itself back on?

when i turn on my phone and it does its power up, i wait for my service to come on. before the service gets turned on the phone restarts itself everytime. it continues to do this over and over and over until it runs out of battery. i tried hooking it up to the chargers, and i tried hooking it up to the computer. it continues to do the same thing. i tried to restart the phone manually but this still hasnt fixed the problem. Do i need to buy a new phone?

I have that very same problem: my phone doesn't power reset while in Fastboot mode, but I have tried 10 or so different ROMs without success... I have been careful about wiping internal memory before and after each flash, with no success... what would be the next thing to troubleshoot?

by Javier Aparicio

I need help, my phone is turning off at random times and it's annoying and bad! What if I need help and can't call 911 or can't call my parents if it's an emergency? I need help and quick is there an easy way I can fix it? It is an iPhone 3GS - stressed out teen

by MAHPHONEISDUMB

I need a easy simplified way to do this.. Any help is appreciated

by MAHPHONEISDUMB

i dont know how to fix my phone it always goes off and on i will give 150$ if my phone is fix by your inscruction's

by pewds

if u dont have the iphone 6 try this shut ur phone down by holding the turn on button and the place where u press with ur thumb then after u shut it press the upper volume button for two minutes

by brian

Motorla phones can do this with they have a problem with their boot loader or software files.

It should be possible to load into FastBoot mode to re-flash the phone's ROM and hopefully resolve the issue.

This is however a fairly in-depth process, before getting in to it, make sure the phone will actually boot and run in FastBoot. To do this, turn the phone off, then hold the Vol+, Vol- and power buttons all at the same time until a white screen appears, then release. This is FastBoot, if the phone doesn't power reset here then i would suggest a ROM, for this I direct you to a guide already made, Motorola Droid RAZR FastBoot

I hope this works for you, i've used this method on other motorola phones such as the Atrix2 and the Bionic.

If nothing else, it's easier to try this than to replace the phone.

It shows 3 option.. Which one should I click first?

by delitakuor

Most Helpful Answer

get a string or some wire and tie your phone up and hang it by a tree branch then shot your phone with a glock 18, see your aiming results and then get a new phone that simple. xD lls lmao lmfao ctfu.

Mine was turning itself on and off by itself today. When I finally got it to turn off and stay off I opened the cover for the sim card on the side of the Razr and the sim card was loose. I pushed it back in until it locked and problem solved. Everything is working fine again.

Just make sure you don't take the sim card out while the phone is on as this may damage the sim card and/or the phone itself.

10/31/14

I kept trying to turn it on but it keeps turning off

my phone doing the same thing but mine is a cheap government phone from verizon...I need to make calls and waiting for a call back to work..HELP!!!!!

by yolanda landin

Hold down the vol+ key.the menu key & the power key all at the same time.then scroll down via the vol key to clear catch or factory reset then push power key to activate..your phone will be like its btand new as you would have lost all previous information so store this before attempting .good luck

by fatcat

My phone goose off and on by itself. It can do that for the whole day or even two. Then it works again for a while. What do I do? Its a Motorola droid RAZR maxx

What is wrong

I dropped my phone way too many times and now all it does is turn itself on and off never getting to the start screen. and it only does it if its plugged in. Its just off, off the charger. took out the battery to see if that's the problem. Nope. Tried the fast boot. It keeps the phone from turning on again but a white screen never shows up. Its an alcatel touch android not a motorola though. My boyfriend took the back off with his handy dandy tool kit, and there seems to be nothing wrong with the circuits. Nothing seems obviously out of place, loose or broken anyway.

Any more great ideas?

ok, found out it was bc the battery wasn't touching the prongs, a plastic piece had fallen loose. I wedged it back under the battery, and it works just fine.

by Ashley

if u wanna know what's right for our for phone its easy just go to a shop where they fix phone's and they will help u fix it

Your software had gone bad. Get it fixed from service center

Mine is doing the same thing, will I have to pay to get it fixed when it's not my fault? Also, can I upgrade when it's doing that or do I have to get it fixed first?

by jerribeary813

My Phone Keeps Turning Off then One By its self

Have the same problem here!..

When i turn on my phone its restart...

Plsss... Help me...

I dont want to lose my phone... :"(

Plss help!!..

richboy678 will be eternally grateful.