0

richboy678
1

My Phone Keeps turning off and then turning itself back on?

when i turn on my phone and it does its power up, i wait for my service to come on. before the service gets turned on the phone restarts itself everytime. it continues to do this over and over and over until it runs out of battery. i tried hooking it up to the chargers, and i tried hooking it up to the computer. it continues to do the same thing. i tried to restart the phone manually but this still hasnt fixed the problem. Do i need to buy a new phone?

I have that very same problem: my phone doesn't power reset while in Fastboot mode, but I have tried 10 or so different ROMs without success... I have been careful about wiping internal memory before and after each flash, with no success... what would be the next thing to troubleshoot?

Javier Aparicio,

I need help, my phone is turning off at random times and it's annoying and bad! What if I need help and can't call 911 or can't call my parents if it's an emergency? I need help and quick is there an easy way I can fix it? It is an iPhone 3GS - stressed out teen

MAHPHONEISDUMB,

I need a easy simplified way to do this.. Any help is appreciated

MAHPHONEISDUMB,

0

MisterDibbles
621

Motorla phones can do this with they have a problem with their boot loader or software files.

It should be possible to load into FastBoot mode to re-flash the phone's ROM and hopefully resolve the issue.

This is however a fairly in-depth process, before getting in to it, make sure the phone will actually boot and run in FastBoot. To do this, turn the phone off, then hold the Vol+, Vol- and power buttons all at the same time until a white screen appears, then release. This is FastBoot, if the phone doesn't power reset here then i would suggest a ROM, for this I direct you to a guide already made, Motorola Droid RAZR FastBoot

I hope this works for you, i've used this method on other motorola phones such as the Atrix2 and the Bionic.

If nothing else, it's easier to try this than to replace the phone.

1

Wayne Smith
13

Mine was turning itself on and off by itself today. When I finally got it to turn off and stay off I opened the cover for the sim card on the side of the Razr and the sim card was loose. I pushed it back in until it locked and problem solved. Everything is working fine again.

Just make sure you don't take the sim card out while the phone is on as this may damage the sim card and/or the phone itself.

10/31/14

0

john brown
1

get a string or some wire and tie your phone up and hang it by a tree branch then shot your phone with a glock 18, see your aiming results and then get a new phone that simple. xD lls lmao lmfao ctfu.

0

Grace Kasala
1

I kept trying to turn it on but it keeps turning off

my phone doing the same thing but mine is a cheap government phone from verizon...I need to make calls and waiting for a call back to work..HELP!!!!!

yolanda landin,

0

Grace Kasala
1

What is wrong

This Month: 1,427