1998-2002 Honda Accord

2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

I need the Specific 5-Digit Code To enable my car stereo

Friends,Please help with the specific 5 digit code required to activate my car radio after its disconnected from power. I do not have the car owner's manual because I am not first user of the car.Thanks

caiusonline. there are a couple of things you can try:

1. Look in glove box for small sticker with numbers, should be 5 digits with numbers no greater then 6.

2. Pull out the ashtray and see if the sticker is on the back of there.(older models that have them)

3. Pull radio from dash and write down radio serial number and call local dealer with that number and they will be able to get the code for you. They will ask verifying questions.

One more thing you can do is that Honda has a radio reset website radio reset website, this is an automated service that can provide your Honda stereo code. Just write down the serial number of your radio and the VIN number of your vehicle then contact Honda. The VIN number is located on the driver side of your Accord vehicle just behind the windshield. Hope this helps, good luck.

caiusonline will be eternally grateful.