Can I upgrade the memory to 16 GB?
Please advice me as soon as possible. Because, I will left from USA and I need to decide to buy it or not ?
Many thanks for your kindness. My new mac book will arrival very soon on this week. I have some question to ask you for the opinion.
1. Do you think the 8 GB ram is enough for edit the video smoothly ? or I should waiting some time when the cost drop ?
2. Any advice where I could re-selling my 8 GB ram ? I never selling any items on the online. How much the cost I should selling for ?
I really have limited the budget. But if the 16 GB could helping a lot, I will have to buy it. ( I am ready spent about 2400 USD for this new laptop)
1. Why can't install memory 10 CL ? ( Some one said, It more quickly). Why it has to be 11 CL Only ?
2. My Battery never full charge 100%. Some time 97 % , But mostly 99%. ( Check the info system: The battery is normal). Could you tell how to solve this problem ? How to make it full change as 100%?
3. I buy special LCD (Apple Anti Glare ) , It coming with Aluminum Border ( The Normal Model will no Aluminum Border, instead It coming with back border)
I am looking for buy the film to cover on the LCD. But can't find the right shop sell the items which is fit with my 15 Inches and aluminum border.
Any advice, where I can buy from ONLINE ?
My mac is New Model ( Non Retina, Mid 2012), 1286 Series.
You can upgrade it to 16 GB of RAM but I don't know of any programs right now that would even come close to using all that RAM. 8 GIGs of RAM is a tremendous amount of RAM. Maybe video editing could use hat much RAM. Besides the cost of the RAM, it also generates heat and costs battery life. Your RAM is PC3-12800 DDR3L Min. RAM Speed: 1600 MHz
Details: Supports 1600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM SO-DIMMs (204-pin). There's almost no demand for RAM removed from stock machines because the new RAM generally won't work in older machines and everyone wants to pull the stock RAM and go to larger stuff so there's no demand for pulls. I have boxes full of this type of old RAM. I have been able to some of it on the newer 4 slot machines.
No you can't buy that Corsair it has to be these one --> http://www.crucial.com/eu/store/mpartspe...
Unless you don't do use all the that ram with render's and hard stuff, you see the CL of that Corsair is 10 not 11 and the voltage it should be lower than 1.5
Have to change to US the store ok.