0

Rune
1

Which replacement display should I get?

MacBook Core 2 Duo from 2011

Serial: 45112DAUF5W

- My MacBook is the one that is rounder on the edges than previous laptops in the MacBook line. It is the one with an all-white fingerprint-resistant glossy palm rest, unlike the grayish surface of its predecessor, and uses a multi-touch glass trackpad. The bottom of the MacBook has a rubberized non-slip finish.

The display is damaged.

Which replacement display should i buy?

Which MacBook is the Unibody? Mine?

Edited by: Rune ( )

2

osvaldo

Here how todo: MacBook Core 2 Duo LCD Panel Replacement

U deside.

0

Rune
1

Thanks for the info.

One question:

What is the MacBook Unibody?

I was going to order the LCD but it said: All 13.3" MacBooks (excluding MacBook Unibody and MacBook Air)

Is my MacBook a unibody? MacBook Core 2 Duo from 2011?

MacBook 13.3" LCD Panel

MacBook 13.3" LCD Panel

Replace your cracked, dark, or dead-pixel infested MacBook LCD. Compatible with all 13.3" MacBooks (excluding MacBook Unibody and MacBook Air). 1280x800 LCD / 13.3". Glossy and matte options. — 50+ available at 149.95 each.

According to your serial number this is your computer. And yes it is a Unibody. http://everymac.com/systems/apple/macboo...

rj713,

So my question: Which replacement LCD Panel should I get for my MacBook 13" Unibody? On the previous link "MacBook 13.3" LCD Panel available at 149.95" it says: Compatibility: All 13.3" MacBooks (excluding MacBook Unibody and MacBook Air). Thanks

Rune,