0

David
1

Good Tool Set For iPhone 4 within the UK

Hi

Just wanting to know if anyone has came across a good tool set for repairing iPhone's in the UK??

Also are there any sets that have magnetic tip screw drivers? As the small screws within the iPhone can really test my patients. This would solve my problem :)

Also would they mess up the phone as i know magnets and electronics dont work out to good.

Edited by: Andrew Optimus Goldberg ( )

1

mayer

This set is built for you: iPhone 4/4S CSDA Field Service Kit

But I would also add this one, the light magnetics won't hard your phone: 54 Bit Driver Kit

54 Bit Driver Kit

All the screwdriver bits you need to repair electronics, smartphones, tablets, computers, and game consoles in one handy toolkit. Kit includes Pentalobe, Flathead, Phillips, JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard), Torx, Torx Security, Hex, Square (or Robertso — 50+ available at 24.95 each.

Didnt know iFixit post to the UK :) went with the 54 Bit Driver Kit was going to go for the Pro Tech Base Toolkit but $35 for postage is a bit much :( Thanks :)

David,

0

Steve Birkett
1

$35 is far too much. I wanted the large mag mat and pro driver kit but not at $35 postage.

0

Lee
1

I wanted the whole toolkit thing also but refuse to pay $35 postage