0

massiel
1

How to fix iPhone screen if it looks like a negative print?

My iPhone fell from my hands, and when I picked it up the screen lost the real colors, it looks like a negative print photo!!!

What can I do to fix my iPhone??

Edited by: Thomas Soria ( )

I have this problem on a 3g iphone, so its nothing to do with the accessibility function found only on 3gs. If I press top right corner of display image flips upside down. I don't believe water damage is the culprit, any other ideas?

Troy,

Troy, ask a separate question

Nick,

10

Chris Green

Try clicking the home button 3 times (really fast) if this doesnt fix it, go to settings/general/accessibility/triple click home... and set that to white on black, and the tripple click home.

Edited by: Chris Green ( )

Wow! I just tried clicking the home button three times like you said and instantly my negative images turned positive! Thank u thank u thank u for your awesome help! I wonder if it might work for my checking account!? :)

Lorrie Crumley,

Thanks for the tip. Even my I phone fell down twice and after I triple clicked and chose the black and white option.. to my surprise, within a second, my phone turned normal. Great..

Lakshman Sivakumar,

thank you!!! It worked!!

balassone,

wow u da best!!!

leo,

Wow! How awesome! So quick and easy! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Libia,

1

steve metcalf
13

Experienced same problem on iPhone 3 GS with iOS5 just installed. Triple clicking home button dod not work. Solved problem settings/general/accessibility/ turn off 'white on black' (no idea how it self selected).

IOS 5 working fine, no problem downloading (8 min via my Macbook)) now launch day bottleneck over.

Thank you for the help, i am computer illiterate and i found this to be a fix i even understood. gen/settings/access/ turn off Black/White. i aslo do not know how it selected this mode originally.

Greg Christensen,

Thank you. Went back to the settings, as suggested. I guess I must have accidentally pressed a certain sequence and let the negative image loose! Merci from Montreal.

Sylvie Boulanger,

thank you so much, my mum would've killed me if i didn't fix it, cause it was hers not mine! thank you!

grace,

Thank you Worked easily !

reust1,

Great: also on a 4G three times home made it all positive again. I wasted more than an hour trying to find a menu option to do the same, I google 10 seconds and have solved the problem!

mbogomaji,

0

Shelby
1

Don't bang on anything. Go to setting on main screen. Click on General, scroll down to Accessibility, click. On the next screen make sure invert colors is turned (OFF) This is for the Apple 4S Iphone

Edited by: Shelby ( )

Wow this worked! Thanks! Now what caused the screen to turn negative. I did not drop it or anything. I had it in my pocket and when I pulled it out, it had the negative screen.

randallperdue,

0

Achinta Sharma
1

I have press 3 time of home button but it I have press 3 time of home button but it doesn't work on the other hand my iPhone 3G ios 4.2.1 has no accessibility option so how can I fix it please tell me

Edited by: Achinta Sharma ( )

0

Ali
1

I did the settings/general/assessability/invert colors trick on my 4. Thanks for the info.

Edited by: Ali ( )

0

Wm Daw
1

Thank you for your help

0

kennethj007
1

Apple I-phone 5 S

I just down loaded the newest version of I-OS7. Phone screen went to inverted colors or looked like it was a negative. The first fix of tapping the Home screen three times did not work. I then went to 'Settings', then 'General', then 'Accessibility'. Once there there is a heading labeled vision. Look in that column for the Invert colors button. Its probably turned on. Tap it to turn it back to normal.

0

span4geen
1

Thank you so much, was ready to throw the phone at the wall, I felt so frustrated with it.

0

Emma Choi
1

Hey.. Ma Ipod touch 4th gen lost its color ... And I did wht it is written above ~~~

I dropped ma Ipod several times and everytime I did it looked fine~~

And one day I listened to ma music and used camera and after tht ma Ipod screen lost its color ... Before tht day it was completely fine. Is it having problem with software or is it broken for real?

0

Valerie
1

You peeps are AWESOME!! Thanks, my pictures are normal again!

0

Anne
1

I panicked to my iPhone 4s went black and white tapped 3 times back on oh what a relief

Thanks heaps and heaps.

0

bonnievenus27
1

Hit the center button for apple ipad 3 times or center button it will change the mode from color mode to ex ray mode

This Month: 4,594