0

christophermadia
1

Product Information - SATA Cable

I was browsing through your site and I don't see the cable I need...I need an internal SATA cable for my macbook pro 17" it's an older mac so it's still intel based but was released priot to the new unibody design. Do you sell them or do you know where I can get one? The apple store sent me to you.

Edited by: mayer ( )

Please give us the last three figures of your serial number so we know what you have. Are you looking for the hard drive cable?

mayer,

if you can ID your mac it will be easier to get specific help

Richdave,

last 3 digits in s/n are YJX I can provide full serial number if that would be more helpful and yes I am looking for the hard drive cable for the machine.

christophermadia,

Apple MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 15" (08) Specs Identifiers: Early 2008 - MB133LL/A - MacBookPro4,1 - A1260 - 2198

mayer,

2

mayer

Here's the cable you're looking for: MacBook Pro 15" (Model A1260) Hard Drive Cable

MacBook Pro 15" (Model A1260) Hard Drive Cable

Connects hard drive, sleep light, and IR sensor to logic board. — 6 available at 39.95 each.