0

Nichole
1

My iPod is Disabled and it was never connected to a computer

Hi There, my son entered the wrong passcode too may times and now his Ipod touch is disabled and to make things worse he only got it yesterdady so it has never been connected to a computer so i cant connect it to a computer to restore it? please help thank you

4

mayer
199k

Here's how to reset the passcode: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/310...

If this fails, take it back to the store you bought it from and have them unlock it.

2

Nichole, sure you can connect it to a computer. Bad part on this is that whatever was on it has not been backed up and will now be lost....

Just hook it up to your computer and use iTunes to set it up and put music on it.

mayer,

when i plug it into the computer it tells me the ipod has a passcode and i must unlock it before it can connect to iTunes

Nichole,

its brand new and it hasnt even been connected to iTunes before so it has no songs or anything on it but i just need someone to tell me how to fix it so its not disabled and without having to connect to iTunes

Nichole,