0

shrav
1

back panel exact sizes?

Hi im making a custom back panel for the iphone 4 .. does anyone know the official dimensions please?

Edited by: osvaldo, rj713, and oldturkey03 ( ) , David Hodson ( )

2

David Hodson

Assuming you have an AT&T iPhone, you can always buy our transparent rear panel for only $30 and take the measurements yourself. I am interested, though, in knowing why you don't already have a rear case of your own to take measurements off of? If you are making it for yourself, I would assume you already have the phone, and if you're trying to mass produce them, I figure that buying an OEM panel would be a necessary cost.

Edited by: David Hodson ( )

iPhone 4 Revelation Kit (GSM/AT&T)

Transparent iPhone 4 rear panel mod lets you see your iPhone's internal components. And that's cool. Replace a boring, cracked, broken, or shattered iPhone 4 back glass with this nifty mod. Compatible with iPhone 4 GSM. — 50+ available at 24.95 each.

1

Brad

Good for height and width, but I figure he also wants things like thickness, radius of the curves, etc.

David Hodson,