0

LIN
1

Unlocked 3G unknown error 1015. Help. Thanks!

Ok. I hacked the Iphone 3G. By mistake I erase all content and Settings. Delete Iphone. Thats what I did. Ctc apple and they told me to:

1. Disconnect phone and start iTunes.

2. Connect phone to a USB port on the Mac, not an external hub

3. Press both home and sleep/wake buttons until the Apple logo reappears, then continue pressing the home button alone until iTunes detects the phone in Recovery Mode.

4. Follow the prompts to restore.

Depending on how your phone was hacked to unlock, this may not work and may get error messages. Write down the message. You may have to Google to find "alternative" methods that can't be discussed here.

This didnt work, get unknown error 1015.

What should I do??

Did all of the above.

Thank You so MUCH

LIN

1

Brad

Error 1015 is usually a downgrade error. If you have installed the iPad baseband to unlock then this explains it. If you now have the iPad baseband, you will need to Restore your iPhone with a Custom Firmware made with the help of one of two programs. If you have a Mac use Pwnage Tool, if you have Windoz use Sn0wbreeze. If you still have Error 1015 problem use program TinyUmbrella to Exit Recovery. If you do not have the iPad baseband, then just use TinyUmbrella to Exit Recovery.

Edited by: Brad ( )