0

felix
1

Won't power on after replacing screen why?

So I replaced the digitizer and now my Iphone wont turn on or even vibrate. Im not sure what I can do.

What happens when you connect the iPhone to iTunes? If recognized by iTunes, try a hard reset, Hold both Power and Home buttons at same time for about 15 seconds to see if phone will turn on. If hard reset does not work, turn off and carefully open iPhone and reconnect Flex Cable #1 (LCD Flex). Close up iPhone and then turn on. If still not working, carefully reopen iPhone and check Flex Cable #4, just to be certain I would reconnect it correctly. Then carefully close up iPhone making sure #1 is still in place too. Turn on iPhone. How was the iPhone working before you replaced digitizer?

Brad,

I don't think its turning on at all I had a extra screen with flex cable #1 so I put that one on my phone to make sure but it still didn't work, and iTunes isn't recognizing the phone.

felix,

3

pollytintop

recheck all of the connections... 1-6 are on properly.

you may also like to try checking and cleaning the docking port, charging via wall charger and changing the usb cord.

0

hectordtruong

Plug the phone into the computer, flip mute switch on/off 2 times, then hold home and power button until the apple comes on. Hope this helps out.

0

alison
1

I have the same problem, did you manage to fix it?