1

Ryan
13

Back panel will not slide back on?

I followed the guides within here to take apart my iPhone 4. And made sure to follow and remember every screw I took out, etc. My question is, whenever I go back to slide the back cover back on...it will not fully slide down into position for the two holes to screw it in place...it seems to be "stuck"... any ideas?

Edited by: machead3, oldturkey03, rj713, Phillip Takahashi, and David Hodson ( )

2

Totoro
157

you need to put a little bit of force, and check out the outter frame that it is aligned with the housing as u slide it on. :)

Thankyou! Put a little more force on it, and bingo, "clicked" right into place no problem. Thanks! :)

smitman18,

Please "accept" an answer if it solved your problem so that it can be archived for others to learn from. Thanks

mayer,

You guys helped me out too! I thought I was going to have to reassemple everything. Then I was scared to apply more pressure. Thanks Guys! Who needs apple care?! IFIXIT!

Chris,

0

fsgf
1

I just broke the !@#$ out of hte back of my iphone doing htis

0

David
11

This has happened to me a lot and i have found that the reason being, for me at least, is that i forget to make sure the 6 side screws (with washers) aren't tighten all the way. After i retighten those it fits like a charm!