0

lloyd
13

no sound when I press button

I have a iphone 3g,when I press the buttons there is no sound,but if i put in a earpiece i can hear the sounds very good, even hear the music, does anyone have an idea of why i am not hearing the sounds without having the earpiece in.

No It Does Not Audibly Rig When Someone Calls. What would I need to Do To Fix This Issue.

lloyd,

1

Cal Hall
395

It could be that it has gotten stuck in headphone mode. Sometimes the iPhones do that. Try pluggin in headphones and unplugging them a couple of times. Sometimes the iPhone gets stuck thinking there are headphones plugged in. The speaker might have gone as well. Does it audibly ring when someone calls you?

also try cleaning the headphone socket with a q-tip etc/ dust sometimes tricks phone into thinking headphones are installed

pollytintop,

1

pollytintop

you need to replace the dock connector- see the step by step guides to the right under the photo of the iphone

1

mayer

Check your mute button: iPhone 3G and 3GS Mute Button

iPhone 3G and 3GS Mute Button

Used to switch phone between silent and ring mode — 12 available at 4.95 each.