1

peter pan
13

My ps3 is hardly to power on!

hi all, i have a problem with my playstation 3 (2008 version - CECHL12)

It is very hardly to power it on, the most percent: when i press the power button, the green light is on and it say" beep " one time, but it cannot power on, my tv display "nosigal", and i cannot turn it off with power button. It just turn off when i push the button at its back.

if i press power button in long time ( about 5 seconds), it will power off with two beep.

some time, it works normaly. but when it powers on, i dont see any notece as " your ps3 was not turn off corectly ..." and my ps3 run normaly when ever i turn it off

the same issue if i use the ps button to power it on

how can i do to fix it? thanks for your help

Edited by: peter pan ( )

1

Brett Hartt
51k

Give this a try: when you turn the PlayStation on, hold the power button until it turns on, and then keep holding the button for about 15 seconds. The console should beep a few times, and then restart. This will reset the video display settings, and auto detect the correct settings (digital vs analog).

Good luck, and let us know how it works out.

0

BWest

What cables are you using? Are you sure that your PS3 is set up to recognize it? If you are not using an HDMI cable, the system needs to be set to output using the composite cables. The TV cannot receive the signal if the PS3 is not outputting to the right port. Also, your english is extremely difficult to understand so I'm sorry I can't help you more than that.

i'm sorry about my english. I using Composite cable and a CRT TV

peter pan,

i think it have a problem with the power suply or logic board.

peter pan,