0

Kostas Makedonas
1

IPad 3G connection problem

After a couple of days of using my ipad 3g 64GB I got an indication ''No Service" at the point of the screen where the providers name and the signal strength indication used to be. I did a hardware reset, and a network reset but without success. Also my provider (Vodafone) changed the microsim in order to check if the problem was from the card, but the card was OK. The problem remains the same. Any idea ?

0

rab777hp

Return it. If you just got it a couple days ago then take it back to the Apple Store and they'll replace the defective unit (or diagnose and fix the problem).

0

AppleMicrosoftGeek
1

if you can wait for a couple of second like less than 30 seconds it will show you a E which means edge connection very slow but it can also show 3G if you are in a big city

0

chriss
1

i had the some problem.i tested the device with another LCD unit that carries the antenna and worked try it.