0

GSTeo
11

Brendon Kelly's Triwing Screwdriver?

I've been looking online for a really small tipped Tri wing screw driver to open my GBA Micro.

I've had it with the other ones I've bought for the sole reason that they're just too big. The screw driver used in Brendan Kelly's is the only Tri Wing I've encountered to be small enough...

My question in short is this "what is the exact name of brendan Kelly's tri-wing screw driver?"

"where do I purchase it?" would help.

Edited by: David Hodson ( ) , GSTeo ( )

1

Brett Hartt

There is a Y0 in the iFixit 26 piece bitdriver set, and I have used it to remove a number of tri-wing screws found on Nintendo devices.

26 Bit Driver Kit

Ultra-portable screwdriver kit for repairing electronics, smartphones, tablets, computers, and game consoles. Contains: 4 mm Driver Handle 60 mm Driver Extension Metal Tweezers Flathead sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 mm Phillips sizes #000, #00, #0, #1, #2 Torx siz — 50+ available at 19.95 each.

Ah, so that's what he meant by Tri-wing #0 in the description. Thanks so much Mr. Hartt. This set looks awesome and I'll definitely attempt to acquire it in future. Once again, thank you!

GSTeo,