Common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Diagnose problems using Game Boy Micro Troubleshooting Page.
The Game Boy Micro comes in various colors, has a built in rechargeable battery, weighs about 2.8 ounces, and easily rests in the palm of a person's hand.
Here is some information that may help you identify the Game Boy Micro
Game Boy Micro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 50 x 101 x 17.2 millimeters (2 x 4 x 0.7 in)
- Weight: 80 grams (2.8 ounces)
- Processor: 32-bit 16.8 MHz ARM Processor (ARM7TDMI)
- Screen: 51 mm /2 inches backlight with adjustable brightness
- Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels
- Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 5 hours of battery life with maximum sound and brightness. 8 hours battery life with default settings.
- Headphones: standard 3.5mm headphone jack