0

donesa
1

I cant open my iPhone,how to fix it?

i cant open my iphone..the only thing i can see when i open it is the apple sign and black screen,how can i fix this?

Edited by: osvaldo and oldturkey03 ( )

8

markus weiher
29k

what iphone do you have ?

i would first try to reset it - press and hold the sleep and the home button at the same time until the iphone restarts - if that won't help - connect it with the computer and start itunes, does itunes show any error ?

if the isn't recognized by itunes, put it in dfu mode and restore it

if you don't know how to put it in dfu mode - here is a HowTo video on youtube

good luck

100000000 thank to you Mr.markus weiher ^^ I had the same problem.

warangkana,

i switched off my iphone 4s for a while. when i tried to open it, it didn't work. i connected it to my laptop and it switched on but the only thing i saw was a black light on the screen without the apple on it. then i pressed and held the sleep and home button at the same time And it worked, the apple appeared and finally i went back to business. Thanks to Mr. Markus Weiher

Chazel,

thanks a lot markus its 101% working..u save my day..

akim0810,

thank you so much, Markus.. i had the same problem.. and, with your help, my iphone is working & no more problems... u save my day :)

puvalai,

ohhh my god.. ill try what you said.. ill try to hold the reset and home pages at the same time,, then after that ill wait a few seconds its work wow thank you verry muchhh

cuteastigc,

0

lizz
1

'''thank u guys

'''

0

MUHAMMED SHABEER SALIH PK
1

Ohh my god ,it works, thank you

0

Satish Kumar
1

thank u man

0

Abby
1

My iphone 4 won't open. When I press the sleep button, the apple logo appears but then it says connect to itunes. how can i open it. i don't have itunes on my laptop.

0

21489023568
1

why me press and hold the sleep and the home buttom also can't

why anyone can tell me ?

0

hasan
1

I try this steps but my iphone 4 cannot open last thing I do is updating the software but I disconnect my phone from pc after that my phone in not open and not connect to my pc I try to press power and home but nothing is show how can I fix that