0

Mikhail
1

DDR3 1333mhz work on this model?

Hello!

In our store I'm win two 2gb modules of DDR3 1333mhz RAM (so-dimm). This memory can work in this mac mini (A1283)?

wow! I'm insert memory and mac mini works fine! Thanks!

Mikhail,

3

Majesty

Even in the 2010 Model of Mini, the system bus is 1066Mhz, so I believe that you can use this RAM, but your system is only going to recognize 1066mhz, its an EFI limitation on your logicboard itself. On a PC you would be able to fiddle around with the bios and allow the machine to recognize all 1333 MHZ, but the difference wont be noticeable. I wouldn.t recommend that you use RAM that isn't exactly specific to your mini's specs. If you have a 2007 or earlier model then the memory is DDR2, which is definitely not compatible with the RAM u mention.

Edited by: Majesty ( )

Another important factor is that your Mini takes 204 Pin memory sticks, make sure the memory sticks you have match those specifications.

Majesty,

0

smbsouza
1

Hi! I just use 2x4GB (8 GB) Corsair DDR3 1333 Mac Memory and works fine. My Mini is a 2.26 GHz model.