0

hansbeekhuyzen
1

wrong connector on dual drive kit

There is a different connector on the 2nd drive kit than on my optical drive that has the regular SATA connector. On the photo the lower drive is the optical drive, the top one the dual hard drive kit. How to solve this?

Edited by: hansbeekhuyzen ( ) , Scott Dingle ( )

A link to, or image from, the kit you're referring to would be helpful (you may have the wrong one).

machead3,

I have ordered: MacBook Pro 15" Unibody (Mid 2010/Early 2011/Late 2011/Mid 2012) Left Fan / New Quantity: 1 Price: $59.95 For my MBP A 1286 The About this mac on my BPB told me I own a Mid 2010 model. I posted a photo on https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jq77sve5oe0t4... The top drive is the 2nd Drive kit, the lower one the optical drive

hansbeekhuyzen,

1

Scott Dingle

Taking a look at your order it looks as though you accidentally ordered the PATA instead of the SATA enclosure. I will go ahead and reply back to your email to setup a return.

0

hansbeekhuyzen
1

Scott,

Tnx for the quick help, the RME for the wrong unit and shipping the right. Got the right unit now, got it installed in 15 minutes and works like a charm.

Customer satisfaction: 11 out of 10! You're great.

Best Regards from The Netherlands

Hans Beekhuyzen