0

Norberz
1

My home button is jammed down

Please help, when I try to press my home button it won't work. I can't even really press it down it will just stay stuck down. Ife tried using alcohol but that didn't work. Then I dissembled the glass from my iPod and i'fe searched if i could find anything bad. When I take the button itself (so without anything around it, just the round little thing) i will see the 'real' button witch it touches. If i press this it will just act as a normal button and spring back. But the thing above that doesn't do that, it will stay just down.

2

Steffen

Hi Norberz,

You might want to take a look at this video clip. For a better view, look at this. Is your golden home button spring still in place?

Steffen

0

Ashton
91

try opening the back of the ipod and push the home button up... if it works and u push it down again and it gets stuck then look at the video clip