Back Casing Will Not Stay Attached ¶
- Latch holding back casing closed is damaged and might need to be replaced.
Phone Will Not Turn On ¶
- Low battery: check battery meter or connect to charger.
Unable to Charge ¶
- Charging cable could be loose. Remove it and reinsert firmly.
- Battery may not be inserted properly.
- If the phone displays an "Invalid Battery" or "Unable to Charge" message, see the Battery Removal Guide and make sure the battery has an "Original Equipment" hologram.
Sticking Keys ¶
- Replace old keypad membrane.
- If this does not solve the problem replace the whole keypad.
Phone Will Not Make Calls or Text ¶
- Check positioning of SIM card.
- SIM card is out of place - reposition the card.
- SIM card is missing - contact phone company.
Vertical Lines on Screen ¶
- Replace the flex cable that is connected to the circuit board.
- Flex Cable Replacement guide.
White Screen ¶
- Remove the battery while the device is on (forces the phone to dump its temporary memory).
- Circuit board is no longer functioning - replace it.
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 2
All Time: 913