This wiki page is a stub. Help iFixit by adding information to it!
'This is to fix the 'incorrect voicemail password' on your iPhone after upgrading to iOS 4.'
Please Note: All your voicemail settings will be erased. please check your voicemail by doing the following:
1. turn on airplane mode.
2.go to visual voicemail
3.click call voicemail, a box will ask to turn off airplane, hit disable.
4.listen to your voicemails
What you will need.
An AT&T my account, If you do not have one, you can sign up.
- Log on to your att MyAccount.
- Navigate to 'Wireless Support' under quick links.
- Click on your number, scroll down 1/4 of the page, and click 'Reset Voicemail Password'
- Check over the data and click 'Submit'.
- You will get a message on your phone, if not within 5 mins. try again.
- Follow the instructions on the SMS.