An awesome student from our education program made this wiki. It is not managed by iFixit staff.
- Wheel Randomly Veers
- My Pedal Set Is Not Functioning Correctly
- The Pedal Broken
- Wheel and Pedal Connection Port
- USB Port Damaged
- Motherboard Damaged
The steering on the car randomly veers.
The device has 2 different sensitivity modes:
- Normal sensitivity, which is the default mode
- High sensitivity, this mode has to be selected manually
To enter the sensitive mode, press and release together:
the Engine start + the 2 Up & Down paddle shifters.
The following page has the diagram and labels:
Installing the wheel:
1. Press the XBOX switch that is on the back of the wheel.
2. Plug the wheel’s USB connector into one of your XBOX's USB ports.
3. The wheel will be detected under the name FGT Rumble 3-in-1 or Ferrari GT Experience.
"Does not function when I play the game."
Be sure to connect the pedal set to the wheel before connecting the wheel's USB to your XBOX.
- Reconfigure the wheel in the controller options. Always make sure that the wheel is correctly connected.
"You accidently broke the pedal and now you have to change it out"
-First step is to order the parts from: https://www.partsit.com/product/thrustma...
-Once you receive the part we can start dissembling the device.
-Follow the steps in the guide to replace either gas or break pedal
"The pedals stopped responding."
The port for which the pedals connects to the wheel is damaged . We'll have to open up the device to change this.
"The USB cable got damaged and now it will not plug into your XBOX."
-Follow this guide to replace your USB cable
"The Motherboard got damaged and now the device will not function correctly."
-Follow this guide to replace your Motherboard