Student In Progress
This wiki is being worked on by hardworking students.
Wheel Randomly Veers ¶
The steering on the car randomly veers.
Wheel sensitivity needs to be adjusted ¶
Your wheel’s steering features 2 sensitivity modes:
- Normal sensitivity (the default mode)
- High sensitivity (must be selected)
To adjust into sensitive mode, simultaneously press and release:
the Engine start + the 2 Up & Down paddle shifters.
Refer to the following page for picture diagram and labels:
Try reinstalling wheel to console ¶
Installing the wheel on XBOX ONE:
1. Set the XBOX switch (on the back of the wheel).
2. Plug the wheel’s USB connector into one of your XBOX's USB ports.
3. The wheel will be detected under the name FGT Rumble 3-in-1 or Ferrari GT Experience.
My Pedal Set Is Not Functioning Correctly ¶
"Does not function when I play the game."
Connect the pedal to the wheel ¶
Always connect the pedal set to the wheel before connecting the wheel's USB
- Reconfigure your wheel in your game's controller options. Make sure that the wheel is correctly connected.
The Pedal Broken ¶
"You accidently broke the pedal and now you have to change it out"
Replacing the broken pedal ¶
-First step is to order the parts from: https://www.partsit.com/product/thrustma...
-Once you receive the part we can start dissembling the device.
Down Shift Would Not Work ¶
"The down shift not responding."
Loose Wires ¶
There might be some loose wires inside the device preventing the shifter from working. We'll have to open up the wheel to verify this.
USB Port Damaged ¶
"The USB cable got damaged and now it will not plug into your XBOX."