Polaroid i533 Troubleshooting
Camera Will Not Turn On ¶
Remember to hold down the power button for more than three seconds to turn camera on.
If your camera is still not turning on there may be an issue with the batteries. Some possible problems could be:
- The batteries may be missing.
- The batteries may be inserted in the wrong direction.
- Or, the batteries may be dead.
If you have one of these problems, please follow the link to our [battery replacement] guide.
Power Button ¶
The power button may have been damaged as well. If this is the problem, please follow this link to our [Button Replacement] guide.
If you feel the camera is turning on, but the screen is not working, please follow the link to our [LCD replacement] guide.
Button Malfunction ¶
The Button set to the side of the LCD Screen may be damaged during use. These buttons control zooming, and menu options:
- Zooming buttons do not work.
- Cannot view photos.
- Cannot access menu.
- Cannot change display settings.
- Directional buttons do not work.
- Cannot delete photos.
- Scene selection menu not accessible.
- Buttons are water damaged.
If you encounter any of these problems please follow the link to our [button replacement] guide
Shutter Button ¶
If the camera is not taking pictures, but is on, there may be a problem with the shutter button. If you feel this may be the problem, please follow the link to the [button replacement] guide
Zoom Lens Malfunction ¶
If there is a problem with the zoom lens, it may need to be replaced. To replace the zoom lens, follow the link to our [zoom lens replacement] guide.
LCD Screen Display ¶
If the LCD Display is having any of the following problems:
- LCD is cracked.
- LCD has sustained water damage.
- LCD has a poor connection.
- LCD no longer works and needs replacement.
follow this link to our [LCD replacement] guide
Flash Problems ¶
- Flash has sustained water damage.
- Flash has a poor connection.
- Flash casing is cracked or missing.
- Flash tube/bulb is dead or broken.
If you suspect you have any of these problems, please follow the link to our [flash replacement] guide.
Outer Case Broken ¶
The case encloses all functioning parts of the camera. Some problems with the case include:
- Cracked Case.
- Scratched Case.
- Battery flap does not close.
If you are having one of these problems, please follow the link to our [outer case replacement] guide.