91 ALKI St. Cheney, WA 99004
Phone number: (509) 312-9887
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Saudi Air Defense Force
2003 to 2010
Learned effective leadership and technical skills. Completed technical training, combat, and communication intelligence courses. Extended knowledge in military aircraft technology, and aircraft weaponry. Gained lifelong skills in team leadership and communication.
Eastern Washington University
College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (Technology Manufacturing with Options)
Minor in Construction Management
Skills and Interests
• Developed original idea for ballistic recovery systems for passenger aircrafts for senior project.
• Completed accident prevention plan for Industrial safety engineering.
• Knowledge in applications such as Adobe AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, 3D Parametric Computer Aided Drafting (SOLIDWORKS) and Microsoft Project.
• Advanced skills in Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Aluminum and plastic welding skills.
• Advanced skills working with Lathe machines.
• Advanced skills working with milling machines.
• Advanced skills in working with CNC machines, CNC programing and codes.
• Advanced skills in Machine Tools and Industrial Materials.
• Advanced skills in working with metallic and non-metallic processes.
• Advanced skills in construction estimating.
• Advanced skills in soil mechanics and site surveying.
• Advanced skills in technical communications, critical thinking and higher communications skills.
• Advanced skills in leadership and teamwork.
• Knowledge in International Building Codes (IBC).
• Advanced skills in problems analyses & design.
• Knowledge in military aircraft military aircraft weaponry.
• Knowledge in military security intelligence and general security knowledge.
• Knowledge in quality assurance and ISO.
• Knowledge in architecture and civil Engineering.
• Knowledge in survey of electricity.
• Knowledge in Industrial safety engineering.
• Knowledge in environmental engineering.
• Excellent skills of speaking, writing and reading in two languages (English & Arabic).