Added to the step in the guide, thanks for pointing that out!
very true, I’ll add it to the guide
I can totally confirm your statement. After forgetting to take the flex out when swimming it was dead.
Working with a hair dryer and some tweezers I was able to take the inside part of the flex out. Then I have rinsed the block with normal alcohol and then dried it with the hair dryer again. After that it came back to life!
Just a word of caution after taking the cover out keep working with the hair dryer to loose the circuit from the container otherwise it can happen like it happen to me and you may destroy the BT antenna.
Hope this helps!