Thanks.. OWC has a much much better step-by-step video. Successfully added a 240G Crucial M500 disk.. created a fusion drive and it's beautiful!
- Plan well, clean surface, use anti-static band, be very very very careful and gentle
- Can use almost any “cheap” suction cups (like ones in car window shades) http://bit.ly/1oGzHIe
- Ensure 6G SATA cable
- Power cable is unique (SD Power Cable 593-1296 922-9862) and can be bought from AliExpress: http://bit.ly/1oGAjOd
- You’ll need Torx T10, T6 screw-driver bits
- Use tape to put cables in place when putting the logic board back
- Having someone to hold the logic board while putting in SSD cables can be useful