After being quoted over $500 at various repairers to replace these rear-facing cameras, I decided to purchase the part for $100 and complete the repair myself. The instructions were detailed and easy to follow, and the different screws being colour coded on the instructions really helped with reassembling. My camera now works perfectly, and I saved myself over $400 by doing the repair myself. I also replaced the adhesive water resistant seal, which was much easier than I anticipated. All in all, 10/10 repair guide, thank you so much!
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.