I used the isopropyl method to ease the glue, applied with an inkjet refill syringe… I stripped a piece of copper wire (12”) and twisted the strands to make the wire string to cut the glue. Took less time to remove the battery that I thought it would. hat surprised me was I found stray small black screws stuck to the little magnets next to the battery connector, turns out they were from the fan casings, so keep an eye out for that. Great tutorial, much easier replacement than I thought beforehand.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.