Got a battery from iFixit and used the aerosol trick mentioned by @wtzouris. Watched the YouTube video, and used plenty of aerosol to freeze the adhesive, worked a treat. I even bought a flat cake icing spatula (similar to the video) which I used to pry off the battery cells. Had some leftover foamy sticker stuff from the adhesive which I scraped off with a sharp knife. Any minor actual adhesive residue I removed with nail polish and cotton wool pads. Very easy, no need to remove all the parts, only the actual battery.
Installation of new battery took about 1 minute. Battery Health 2 says ‘0 Cycles’, ‘Current Max 8658 mAh’ and ‘Original Max 8460mAh’. Very pleased with the outcome!
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.