I had a lot of trouble getting the new trackpad to work. The left side of the track pad (about 2cm) was responsive. The rest of the track pad was dead. I played with the torx screw to adjust the click pressure and it had no effect. I cleaned all the gunk out from around the perimeter of the trackpad when it was removed. I tested without the battery in place to ensure that battery pressure was not the problem.
The actual hardware remove, reinstall took about 15 minutes at most and was very straight forward.
The trouble shooting has been the tough part.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.