It think you broke the digitizer (in other words, your screen is no longer useful). Although, t here is a chance your screen connector just got disconnected, you should take it to a technician, and see if there is a solution for it!
dissemble it first and replace the dead battery. Usually that's the first component that fails upon touching water. Once dissambled, replaced the dead battery and try again. You will be able to check the rest of component with a minimum investment. Cheers.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.