This works great - as long as the batteries inside did not leak and create a permanent seal for the cap. I managed to get the keyboard working again by removing the batteries through the electronics compartment (remove grey center cover, slide electronics out). It did take some effort (including driving a screw into the stuck battery and yanking it out with pliers) to remove the stuck batteries and all the remains of the leakage, but I ended up with a working keyboard. Only thing is that I need to use the 'backdoor' every time my batteries need replacing, since the battery cover is permanently sealed...
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.