- External assemblies are held together with clips instead of glue, making for a mostly non-destructive entry process.
- Disassembly can be accomplished with common prying tools and a Phillips screwdriver.
- The earbuds use coin-cell batteries that are relatively easy to find online for future replacements.
- The charging case battery is easier to replace, but will most likely be more difficult to source.
- Adhesive is used to keep many of the internal components together, though it is not excessive and can be reused for reassembly.
- After opening, careful prying is required to separate some adhered components without tearing fragile cables.
- Some cables in the charging case are soldered directly to the motherboard instead of utilizing contact pads or board connectors.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.