We accept purchase orders from educational and governmental agencies in the U.S. only. All orders must be over $100.00 USD.
Since we have a limited number of parts, you must place your order online first. This will reserve the item(s) for you and guarantee availability.
To place an order, simply follow the steps below:
- Add the appropriate item(s) to your cart, and use our shipping estimator to estimate a shipping cost. Make sure you enter the postal code for your shipping address. Once you have selected your desired shipping method, you will have the full amount for your purchase order.
- To reserve your order, click "Checkout" and fill in your information. For the billing address be sure to use your organization's accounts payable or billing address (found on your PO Form). Do not worry about putting in the PO number. You will have the opportunity to do that later.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to select a payment type. Select Purchase Order and continue.
- Fill in the additional information (including PO number) and click "Submit order." If you are doing this to get a quote or do not have the number yet, just leave this blank.
- You will be presented with an order confirmation page. You may print this page out to give to your purchasing department. Please make sure that the order shipping cost is reflected on your purchase order and that the order total matches the amount on your purchase order. We will also email you an order confirmation at this time.
- Please write our order number on your physical purchase order and email a copy to email@example.com or fax to (805) 456-0741. Within one business day of the receipt of your email, we will ship your order, mail a copy of your purchase order and our invoice to your billing address, and send you an email confirmation.
- We expect payment within 30 days of the receipt of the order.
Here's a link to our W9: iFixit-W9-(Rev-Dec-2014).pdf
And here's our address:
1330 Monterey St.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
For more information about our education program, click here.
If you have further questions, please contact us.