Help Improve Help
Identify Documentation Needs ¶
- Identify a documentation gap
- Create a wiki page for the help topic covering this documentation gap
- To create a wiki page:
- Copy this link into the address bar: Example Wiki Page
- Change "Page_Name" to a simple name that specifically describes the area that needs documentation. For example, if you think that there needs to be more information about flags something like About_Flags would work: http://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/About_Flags.
- Go to that wiki page and click on the "Create this article" link to start editing the page.
- Add the Documentation Needed flag to the wiki page by inserting [flag|docs needed] on the page.
- More detailed information about specific flags is available here.
- That page will now show up in a search for that specific stub that will be continually monitored by admins.
- Note: the newly added page will not show if there is also a Unpublished flag as well: [flag|private]