These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Vernee Thor was the first Android smartphone produced under the Vernee brand. Vernee was a brand of cellphones produced by the Shenzhen New-Bund Network Technology Co., Ltd, a Chinese company. Vernee was founded in February 2016, which signified the first step of New-Bund’s from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) market to the public market. Vernee phones run on the Android operating system.
The Vernee Thor mobile phone features an MTK6753 64-bit octa-core processor. It was sold with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The phone’s internal storage can be increased up to 128 GB using microSD cards. It includes dual-SIM capabilities, meaning it can house two Micro-SIM cards and operate with one while the other is in standby. The Vernee Thor’s 5.0-inch display has a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels. It features a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone runs on the Android 6.0 operating system and includes a 2800 mAh capacity battery that supports 5-Volt, 2-Amp fast charging.
The Vernee Thor smartphone includes the name “Vernee” printed in the lower portion of the phone’s backing. The phone features a capacitive touchscreen and a fingerprint scanner. This model includes the Android three-button navigation system with a ‘home’ button in the center of the phone’s bottom bezel (indicated with a square-shaped button), a ‘back’ button on the left side of the ‘home’ button (indicated with dot), and a ‘show-all-open-applications’ button on the right side of the ‘home’ button (also indicated by a dot).
- Type: Bar
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 140g ( with battery )
- Display Type: On-cell LTPS IPS, 2.5D Screen, 5-point touch
- Size: 5.0 inch
- Resolution: HD 720 x 1280 pixels
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Features: capacitive touch screen, fingerprint
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP3 450MHz
- RAM (Memory): 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB (Miro SD card Up to 128GB)
- Memory Card Slot: Dual sim dual standby
- Gravity Sensor,
- Ambient Light Sensor,
- Touch Sensor, OTG
- Operating System: Android 6.0
- Rear Camera: Rear camera: 13MP
- Video: HD 720P,1080P
- Flash: Yes
- Front Camera: Front camera: 5MP
- SIM: Micro SIM
- Dual SIM: Dual sim dual standby, Micro SIM and Micro SIM Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively.
- Wi-fi: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: No
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Placement: Built-in
- Video Playback: 3GP, H.264, MP4, MPG
- Video Out: MP3, WAV
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes