These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Find troubleshooting information for this device at Toshiba Excite 10 AT300 Troubleshooting.
The Toshiba Excite 10 AT300 was released in 2012 and was the successor to the world's skinniest 10-inch tablet, the Toshiba AT200. This device is a direct competitor to the iPad 2 and Google Nexus 7. The Toshiba Excite 10 AT300 features an incredibly fast NVIDIA quad-core processor, 10.1 inch Gorilla glass display, 5 megapixel camera, and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The most common problems users encounter with this tablet are: problems with connecting via Bluetooth and USB, sound inconsistencies, and memory card errors. The best way to identify this device from other similar looking is to check the inscribed label on the bottom of the back panel right above the power connector port and should say Toshiba Excite 10/AT300.
- Device Type- Tablet
- Operating System- Android (4.0)
- Dimensions- 10.10 x 7.00 x 0.35 inches (262 x 178 x 9 mm)
- Weight- 21.12 oz (599 g)
- Physical Size- 10.1 inches
- Resolution- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density- 149 ppi
- Camera- 5 megapixels
- Camcorder- 1920 x 1080 (1080 HD)
- Front-Facing Camera- 2 megapixels
- System Chip- NVIDIA Tegra 3
- Processor- Quad Core
- Graphics Processor- NVIDIA 12-Core Graphics
- System Memory- 1024 MB RAM
- Bluetooth- 3.0
- Wi-Fi- 802.11 b, g, n
- USB- USB 2.0
- HDMI- Micro HDMI (Type D)