Headset not powering on
My headset turns on blinks twice then powers off abruptly.
The best headset for everywhere you game
- Discord-certified ClearCast noise canceling microphone for clear, natural-sounding voice communication on all platforms
- Arctis signature soundscape emphasizes critical sounds to give you an audio advantage.
- Play all day with athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions that keep your ears cool and dry
- Windows Sonic surround compatible on PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One
- Includes one free* month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with purchase ($14.99 value)
Connect directly to your Xbox just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds with no cable or dongle required.
Simultaneously connect to Bluetooth and Xbox to mix music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly with your mobile device.
ClearCast Noise Cancelling Microphone
The Arctis ClearCast microphone uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise cancellation so that your voice sounds clear and natural.
Award-winning Arctis sound
The award-winning soundscape of Arctis emphasizes subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage.
Longer Battery Life
Using the latest power efficiency technology, Arctis 9X is optimized to provide 20+ hours of battery life, double that of other wireless Xbox headsets.
Immersive Windows Sonic Spatial Audio
Lose yourself in the game as every ricochet, shuffling zombie, and engine roar comes to life around you with Xbox's native Windows Sonic Spatial Audio on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One
Wireless via Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter (sold separately by Xbox)
Headphone Frequency Response
Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion
Headphone Volume Control
On Ear Cup
Microphone Frequency Response
20 ft, 6 m
A2DP, HFP, HSP
Product Information Guide
Arctis 9X Headset
USB charging cable