A Display / LCD
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Announced in February 2015, the Sony Xperia E4 is an Android smartphone that is part of Sony’s flagship Xperia Line. The E series within the Xperia line features budget-friendly and mid-range devices.
The E4 has a 5-inch qHD IPS display, 5 megapixel camera, and a 2MP front camera with automatic scene recognition. Similar to other Sony phones, the E4 has its own OmniBalance dual-layered design. The phone’s outermost layer has its own body and the part with the glass screen has its own division enclosed by the outermost layer.
Also, the Xperia E4 has a dual SIM variant, the Xperia E4 Dual, and has a LTE successor the Xperia E4g.
- Manufacturer: Sony Mobile Communications
- Slogan: Instant entertainment. Endless fun.
- Compatible networks:
- CDMA 1.9 GHz CDMA
- PCS/800 MHz
- First released: 23 April 2015
- Units sold: 3 Million
- Predecessor: Sony Xperia E3
- Successor: Sony Xperia E5
- Type: Smartphone
- Form factor: Slate
- Operating system': Android 4.4.4 "KitKat"
- System on chip: Mediatek
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- GPU: GPU Mali-T760MP2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB
- Removable storage: microSDXC up to 32 GB
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- 5.0 in (130 mm)
- IPS LCD
- Rear camera: 5 MP, Auto Scene Recognition, LED flash, Autofocus
- Front camera: 2.0MP, HDR capable