These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
For more information on troubleshooting the device, please visit: Sony ECM-MS907 Troubleshooting
Background and Identification ¶
The ECM-MS907 one-point stereo microphone was created to make instrumental recordings. Ideal for usage with MiniDisc Walkman and DAT portables, or any number of recorders on the market, the ECM-MS907 features a one-point stereo design, mid/side (MS) capsules with a switchable pickup angle, an Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) mic cable and a gold-plated stereo mini plug.
(Information via : Amazon: Product Description and Pricing)
Device Name: Sony ECM-MS907: Electric Condenser Stereo Microphone
Released by: Sony Corporation 1996
Design and Features:
- Size: 1 3/16 x 5 (Outside diameter x length)
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Power Cord: 59 1/8 inches (Length); L-shaped stereo jack (2.2 mm-diameter)
- Battery Required: 1 AA Battery
- Adjustable sound recording features that can be set to 90 to 120 degrees.
- Price Range:
-The device can be purchased online, new or used, from $45-99.
To identify this microphone first notice the settings for the two sound recording ranges (90 &120 degrees) around the microphone switch, and second notice the model number at the bottom of the microphone.
(For additional information: Owner's Manual)
Additional Information ¶
- Please see the following links for additional, valuable information: