Disassembling Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Lens Zoom bearing
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM Lens is a large aperture standard zoom lens that is ideal for photojournalism and general pro photography. The lens covers focal lengths from 24mm wide angle to 70mm medium telephoto, with a bright viewfinder, and easy AF/MF all the way through. When used with Canon digital SLR cameras with APS-C size sensors, the focal length offered by this lens will be equivalent to 38-112mm, in 35mm SLR terms.
- Focal Length: 24 - 70 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/2.8, Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Angle of View : 84.1° - 34.3°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.25' (38.10 cm)
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.5 x 3.7" (8.89 x 9.40 cm)
- Weight: 1.74 lb (790 g)