Why is my touch not working with my finger but my S-pen works fine?
Can the volume buttons be fix?
stuck n sh*t outta luck Samsung Galaxy N20 5G
Temperature Triangle of DEATH 💀💀💀
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Galaxy Note20 is one step down from Samsung’s top-of-the-line Note20 Ultra. It features 5G capability, 8 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB of onboard storage, and a 6.7” display. It keeps last year’s IP68 rating, and 4300 mAh battery capacity. Compared to the Note20 Ultra, it has a smaller display, less RAM, lower quality cameras, and a smaller battery.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (Octa-core processor with one 3.1 GHz core, three 2.42 GHz cores, and four 1.8 GHz cores) or Samsung Exynos 990 (Octa-core with two 2.73 GHz M5 cores, two 2.5 GHz Cortex-A76 cores, and four 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB internal memory
- 6.7 inch flat AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- 2400x1080 pixels (393 ppi)
- Main Camera: Three-lens camera with a 12 MP (ƒ/2.2) ultra-wide lens, a 12 MP (ƒ/1.8) wide-angle lens, and a 64 MP ƒ/2.0 telephoto lens
- Front-facing Camera: 10 megapixel lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,300 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.36 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)
- Wikipedia: Galaxy Note20
- Official Specs: Samsung Galaxy Note20
- Samsung Support: Galaxy Note