Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Teardown
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Released on February 14, 2020, the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are wireless headphones designed for use with Samsung Galaxy smartphone owners or any Android device. Although its Wireless Powershare feature is Samsung exclusive, other features including Spotify integration are available across several Androids. Moreover, Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are compatible with iPhones as wireless headphones with AAC support for lag-free media playback.
As the successors to the Galaxy Buds, the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are Samsung’s premium true-wireless earbuds. They feature larger batteries, claiming up to 11 hours of usage on a single charge and IPX2 water-resistance. The Galaxy Buds+ are available in black, white, blue, and red.
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Headphones Form Factor: In-ear
- Microphones Included: 2
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Connections: Bluetooth, USB (power only)
- Connector Type: 24 pin USB-C
- Included Accessories: 3 pairs of ear tips, 3 pairs of secure fit wingtips, charging case (252 mAh)
- Battery Capacity: 85 mAh, rechargeable
- Run Time (Up To): 6 hour(s)
- Standby Time: 22 hour(s)
- Run Time (Up To): 11 hour(s)
- Width: 0.7 in
- Depth: 0.9 in
- Height: 0.8 in
- Weight: .22 oz
- Colors: Black, white, blue, and red