Razer OSVR HDK 2 Teardown
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Technical Specifications ¶
- Display: 2160 × 1200 spread over two displays (1080 × 1200 per eye) OLED, 90 Hz refresh rate
- Integrated accelerometer, gyroscope and compass
- USB 3.0 connection for accessories, x2 internal USB 3.0 connections
- 32 IR LEDs for 360º positional tracking
- IR camera operating at 100 Hz
- Additional USB 3.0 port
- Integrated audio codec
- Signal boosters
Related Products ¶
The OSVR HDK 2 is part of the wider OSVR HDK product family, and is closely related to earlier HMDs. Many of the guides in the OSVR HDK 1.3/1.4 page also apply to the HDK 2 with little or no modification.