These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
The Slipstream EVO Drone is a decent beginner drone and can be used indoors and outdoors. The Protocol SLIPSTREAM EVO™ is classified as a quadcopter, due to it having four blades. It is controlled by a standalone remote controller.
- Maneuvers up/down, forward/backward, right/left, and side to side!
- Banked turns and 4-way 360° flips
- 2.4 Gig remote
- Crash-resistant materials
- Recharges directly through provided USB cord
- USB Cable Charger
- Instruction Manual
* Spare Parts: Replacement Blades, Screwdriver, Blade Pliers
- If you are having difficulties with the Slipstream EVO, please refer to the troubleshooting page for additional support.