These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification ¶
This Professional Series 2-slice toaster is housed in stainless steel with clean black accents. It features six different heating settings to cater to all your specific toasting needs. It also has push button controls for its frozen, reheat, and cancel functions. There is a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleaning and also cord storage.
How to differentiate from other models:
- Professional Series logo on the side (some models have it in the front)
- Cancel Button
- Bagel Button (with red indicator)
- Reheat Button (with red indicator)
- Defrost Button (with red indicator)
- Center dial for heat adjustment
- Straight pull down slot for toaster slide (some models have a curved slide slot)
Manufacturer: Professional Series
Dimensions: 7.2 × 8 × 11 in (182.8 × 203.2 × 193 mm)
Weight: 2267.96 g (5 lbs)
Input Voltage : 120 V
- 2-Slice Toaster
- 6-Setting Browning Dial
- Stainless Steel
- Frozen/Reheat/Cancel Functions
- Slide-out Crumb Tray
- Function indicator light
- Internal cord storage
- Sides of the toaster stay cool during heating
Diagnose any problems you might be having with our Professional Series PS77401 Troubleshooting Guide.