These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Use our Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS6 Troubleshooting Guide to resolve issues with your device.
Identification and Background
The DMC-ZS6 is a point-and-shoot camera from the Panasonic Lumix series of cameras. It can be distinguished from other models of the series by the Model Number, located both on the bottom of the device and to the left of the stereo microphones on the top of the device. Unlike the very similar DMC-ZS7 camera, it does not have the ability to tag photos by location.
This camera features:
- Leica lens with 12x optical zoom
- 720p HD video capture
- Built-in speaker
- Self-timer (2 sec, 10 sec)
- Wind noise reduction
- Red-eye removal
- Built-in cropping and resizing of photos
This device has not been subject to any recalls by Panasonic.
- Sensor Depth: 1.3"
- Sensor Resolution: 12.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CCD
- Sensor Size: 1/2.33"
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Optical Zoom: 12x
- Max video resolution: 1280 x 720 (720p)
- Max photo resolution: 3000 x 4000
- Storage formats: JPEG, Quicktime